Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jewels, Betty!

Dear Santa,

I know I've not been the best kid this year round... I have lived in absolute excess, I pick and eat the grapes when I am in the supermarket, I swear too much, I don't make my bed every day and sometimes, god forbid, I don't pay for my tram tickets. All satanic qualities aside, I am a relatively nice person. I donate money to the Salvo's (and not just when buying clothes from there), I recycle, I care, I offer my seat to the elderly on public transport, and I brush my teeth twice a day. I wholeheartedly believe that if there was anything you might get me this year, could it please be from Metal Couture Jewelry designed by William Llewellyn Griffiths. The Avant garde gorgeousness can be found at the Etsy online store here, and also at:

122A Gertrude St
Fitzroy VIC 3065 AUSTRALIA

Gimme gimme.


















No comments: