Tuesday, April 21, 2009

First Blog - Best Dressed

Ok, so this is my first blog. I am the blog virgin, and I think I could be the only one? It does really seem like everyone is talking of their blogs, and I figured, well, why not? I have been feeling rather creative lately, but unfortunately lacking not only:


a. Motivation; and


b. Time


But I actually don't have any media (and this isn't an excuse, it's an explanation, as mum heard far too much).


I have been perusing a website called Etsy and it's incredible. So many creative people getting all creative, and here I am, talking about getting creative. If I were a Good Charlotte song (god forbid) I would be 'Motivate Me'. That's right! I referred not only to Good Charlotte in my first ever blog, but I am also whinging. Enough.

I stumbled across an incredible jacket today (see below), many thanks to Russh Magazine AKA Life gets better when said magazine is read.


Balmain style, the colour, the damned model.

My song for the day is 'What Else is There' by Royksopp (Norwegian amazingness with singer from The Knife - Swedish band. Much like Russh magazine, life gets better when you listen to 'Heartbeats') : Listen


No comments: