Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Melissa < 3

Oh, to be able to own every kind of flat and every kind of swoon-worthy heel by Melissa. . .



Running to hail a cab in pink pair of Vivienne Westwood designed Mary Jane's would make being stuck in the city at 2am on a Sunday morning all the more beautiful (especially if you're in a semi-mis-matched dress with a fellow friend, who is also equivalently dressed). It'd be a SATC moment, without the "...and that made me wonder.. are all men just that, and women something a little more in New York?".


I have decided to take the plunge and buy said shoes, sniff them at any chance I get, and hope that my feet soak in the scent and I smell like bubblegum forever.



I am thinking of getting these little puppies though :














But more appropriately in black, because, as much as I adore the red, I am no risk-taker. Heart-breaker, maybe... but risk-taker? Nay. Until I have the cold hard cash to spend on hot red shoes, I will stick to ye ole corporate black that is bound to match 80% of the things in my cupboard.




Check the site out, anyway, spend up, like I wish I could - Melissa ME




No comments: