Monday, August 17, 2009

These are a few of my favourite things...

1. That smell that reminds you that spring is just around the corner. The sunscreen, the juicebars, the watermelon, the beach.
2. Cherry blossoms (there are some at reception this week. I definitely stole a sprig for my desk).

3. Back/arm/hand tickles.
4. Herb gardens, and communal rooftop gardens in cities.
5. My friends. They're absolutely incredible. I love their honesty, their composure, their ability to get completely loose, but still look like superstars, their patience avec moi.
6. Good sushi, enough said.
7. That sun-kissed look.
8. Elderly couples holding hands.
9. The water in Wanaka, New Zealand. It's delish.
10. Clean sheets and heavy doonas.
11. Ballerina's, and everything by Edgar Degas.


Picture from world galleries

12. Campbell's Tomato Soup.
13. English Breakfast Tea from a pot with a matching tea set.
14. The smell of rain on the hot pavement.
15. People that are reading a text and they smile.
16. Good buskers.
17. Reading my old diary and laughing at myself.
18. Butterflies from boys.
19. Embarrassing stories.
20. Love.
21. Marie Antoinette, the film.

<>

22. Anything Vintage.
23. Courier Font.
24. Nose freckles.

No comments: