Wednesday, May 12, 2010

To me you are a work of art, and I would give you my heart - That's if I had one (Morrissey)






Thanks Sarah O'Connor for showing me this site! This picture c'est tres jolie!

Forgive me dear Blog Spot, for it has been nearly 4 months since my last post.
I've been couragously wielding myself around, moving states and leaving folk behind.
I have succumbed to the dangers, the wonders of Melbourne.
The Markets
The bars
The vintage stores
The streets
The trends
The weather
The art
The coffee
The quickstep
The cigarettes
The transport.


Does this make me one of them?
I feel comfortable now...
Even though my body is more a plump rice paper roll - transparent and bursting at the seams, rather than a spring roll, slender, golden, I am still happy.

Blog-wise - I plan to take ten or so steps back and recap.
Play catch up.

So much has happened over the past few months.
The gloves are off, it's time to blog.

No comments: